Thursday, September 20, 2007

Something to share

here something to share with you all...
hehe....

c.h.i.n.a. 中国
come here, I need affection.

k.o.r.e.a. 韩国
keep optimistic regardless of every adversity.

h.o.l.l.a.n.d 荷兰
hope our love lasts and never dies.

i.t.a.l.y. 意大利
I trust and love you.

l.i.b.y.a. 利比亚
love is beautiful; you also.

f.r.a.n.c.e. 法兰西
friendships remain and never can end.友谊永固

b.u.r.m.a. 缅甸
between us, remember me always.

n.e.p.a.l. 尼泊尔
never ever part as lovers.

i.n.d.i.a. 印度
I nearly died in adoration.

k.e.n.y.a 肯尼亚
keep everything nice, yet arousing.

C,a,n,a,t,d,i,a 加拿大
cute and naughty action that developed into attraction

e.g.y.p.t. 埃及
everything’s great, you pretty thing!!

m.a.n.i.l.a. 马尼拉
may all nights inspire love always.

p.e.r.u. 秘鲁
phorget (forget) everyone...remember us.

t.h.a.i.l.a.n.d. 泰国
totally happy. always in love and never dull.

j.a.p.a.n. 日本
just a pig and nothing.

M.A.L.A.Y.S.I.A 马来西亚
Memories Are Lovable As Yielding Sweet Infinite Anniversary

sources are from the http://chinese4.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Muz!k