Thursday, February 08, 2007

Don't feel shy

Just want to say thanks to my dearest course mate…
I had received the comments…
It helps me in gaining confidants…
Actually everyone in the class should talk more…
Although my English is not good…
But I try my best to talk more…
I prefer you to tell me whenever I’m wrong…
So next time I won’t repeat the same mistake again…
I dun scare people laugh at me cz 4 me…
Everyone is in their learning stage…
Dun worry I won’t laugh at you too…
Dun feel shy…
Cz people who laugh at you should be the 1 that feel shy…

2 comments:

L.W.Jau Yn said...

My dear daughter. . . a lot of mistakes la. . . next time let daddt check first baru post.But better than my korean friend la... english so rojak.

Junjun said...

aiya.. sorry lo..
i try improve it..

Powered By Blogger

Muz!k