Saturday, January 27, 2007

Who's who in EL

Louis- That's me."loan shark" since primary school.Always ask for money but it's not my money.Haha...I don't like to be looked up so high la... Just doing what i am suppose to do.Hehe. Am i that fierce? Well, if i'm not fierce at all would anyone listen?

Yi Hueih - i don't consider her as an assistant but a good helping friend.Somemore she helped me a lot and i think she's more better than me and i don't know why i become the course rep at the first place.So malu! Anyway but a million thanks from me.>< She's also some sort of sister to me as ..haha.. we both shared the same problem where we had kinda sweaty hands.HIgh Five! Piak!! Ew... those sweat.

Yong Wei - smallest girl in class and my dear dear sister.Haha... Cute also and anyone dare to bully her sure die.Kinda quiet in class also.

Li Mei - Originally from JR and popped into EL after sometime. Saw her face on the newspaper and i was busy busy scribbling her face.A japanese moustace with Santa's beard.Haha..Oops. She's a smart girl anyway.

Jun Jun - A funny girl asking funny questions all the time.I think also kinda active too and haha... funny. Still owes me a lunch lo...

Jacq - The only foochow girl i know and haha...i like to be rude with her. Maybe that's our nature.

Charine - My good friend who i always quarrel and laugh with.I'm rude with her as well but yet she said i spoiled her...WHERE GOT!!!<<< direct chinese translation of "na li you!"

Seok Ping - She's assistant to Yi Hueih. Late she got a new hairstyle which i fancy a lot.Haha...

Yu Hua- My newly assistant also but of course i don't like calling people under me assistant. Well, she is the kindest girl in the class as quoted from many and i think also got the sweetest voice from my view la.She also has a beautiful name. Anyone bully her also must die!

Mandy - Lives next block to me and a jie jie also.haha...we're share the same interets in Saiyuki!!! But not Keroro Gunso.She detests those frogs.

Siew - he just got a funny hair cut.Looks better if he kept his hair long le...

Li Zhao - another jie jie living with Mandy also.Dunno what to write about her le ... >< cham.

Matthew - He's a shy guy and a funny one as well. So good that just by standing up we laugh already.

Zhi Hui - A very quiet gal also but i think she'll be making noise soon which is a good thing.Hehe...

Melissa - Did she take modelling or something?Shelooked like Jaclyn Victor...did i get the name right? She's one of the Malaysian Idol winners ma.

Siau Koon - My grammar checker.Hehe...

Steve or Santhosh- Hardly see him in class but i think he's clever. Hope he is okay.

Chew Peng - Ah...dunno what to write also..cham again...

Ken Win - He ah... some says he's cute and some say funny... i dunno lah...

Mong Lui - As quoted that she is beautiful.But i prefer stylish and modelicious suits her. Manatau become Miss Malaysia next time.Haha... yeah she looks fierce to me also...but actually she's nice wan.

Vianna- another small girl in our class.I call her V jie and haha...her b'day is d closest to me.Nxt day nia...

Shian - Big fierce looking man who calls me cowboy for no reason.No cows in Utar dude.

Samantha - Always called Sam. Like a jie jie to me also and she has the most beautiful smile in class too.

Crystal - Dunno what to say bout her also...cham again

Janice - Another beautiful gal in our class with a lovely name. I like to bully her lo.Haha... but hey like that baru call good friends wat...

Leena - dui..dunno wht to say also..cham...

Yasodha - She's a funny one too though she don't talk much.

Evelyn - Fun to disturb her also.Hehe...

Jessica - She's one of the funniest girl who makes a lot of goood noise.Sure laugh wan... and she jump left and right a lot too.

Laura Xavier- wow that's a good name.Xavier.

Mei Ling. Another leng lui in class..and she always look blur.

Nicole - her new hairstyle looks better.Bit like durian..haha..cham tomorrow sure kena langgar by her...

Cindy- she has a lovely voice.kena praised by Tan Sri also...fuyoo...

Sze Sze - she has the voice of a child.kinda cute though

Victor - Movie supplier.Laptop got a lot leh...

Ei.. that's d end i think. Hope i don't miss anyone. Love you all but not all. I'm happy to be in this class of mine and i am grateful that everyone is nice and okay. Happy to know everyone as well esp to some of you. Sign off now.

3 comments:

Junjun said...

haha... yup.. im funny... i jz "funny" 4 my frens... U dun wan ? Anyway I dun k as long as u all happy then enuf... If u r not happy then....... jz funny 4 who wan me to b funny... haha...

siaukoon said...

huh? jz a grammar checker 2 u? haiz, sad lor...

Anonymous said...

huh?! what do u mean by 'fun to disturb'? am i so?? anyway, it's d first time i heard ur singing voice, so cute woh when u sing in Mandarin... haha!!

Powered By Blogger

Muz!k